Modern slavery is occurring every day in our high streets, homes, factories and fields. In Birmingham alone we have seen a 100% increase in recorded instances of modern slavery in the past year.
Hello. How are you? Saying those simple words to someone can mean so much, as it shows that you care.
As colder weather sweeps across the area this week, NHS Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is urging people in the area to take extra care. Prolonged periods of cold weather can be dangerous, especially for the very young, very old or those with chronic diseases.
NHS Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group has appointed five Independent Members to its Governing Body.
The Met Office has issued a Level 2 cold weather alert for the Birmingham and Solihull area from Friday, 23 until Monday, 26 February.
- Keep children well this half term
- Speak to your pharmacist to stay well this winter
- TB or not TB, that is the question
- Birmingham and Solihull CCG appoints permanent Chief Executive
- Make a pledge to take action on World Cancer Day
- It’s ‘Time to Talk’ about mental health
- Students invited to get on board with healthy thinking
- It’s not too late for the flu jab
- Extra week to enter Solihull Together awards
- Mental health charities awarded contract to support Birmingham people with their recovery and into employment
- Walking 10 minutes a day can improve your mood
- Help yourself and others to Stay Well This Winter and don’t spread flu in the West Midlands
- A little does a lot – Alternative ways to live healthily in the New Year
- Half the sugar children consume comes from unhealthy snacks and sugary drinks
- New Year, New You – Make some resolutions to improve your health
- Stay safe and well in cold weather
- Call NHS 111 to get the right care this winter
- NHS Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group appoints new Lay Vice Chair
- Be prepared - stock up your medicine cabinet now!
- Half of sexually active young people have had sex with a new partner without using a condom
- Play Your Care Right in Birmingham and Solihull
- Call for MMR check for a measles-free Christmas in the West Midlands
- Birmingham and Solihull Christmas and New Year pharmacy opening 2017-18
- Stay Safe and Well in the Cold Weather
- Bank Holiday Christmas and New Year Opening Hours for Pharmacies
- 12 Days of winter animation helps people in Birmingham and Solihull to get the right care
- Urgent Care Centres closed today (10 December) at Kingstanding and Washwood Heath
- New clinical chair for NHS Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is announced
- GP online, saving you time
- Stonham Mental Health Carers Pack December 2017