Birmingham, Central Lancashire, North Tyneside, and Nottingham and Nottinghamshire have become the latest areas to recruit Citizen Researchers as they try to reduce levels of youth mental ill-health.
September is World Alzheimer’s Month, the 6th annual international campaign that occurs every September to raise awareness and challenge the stigma that surrounds dementia with World Alzheimer's Day taking place on 21 September.
Older people and carers, who are more at-risk of catching flu and suffering complications, are urged to get their vaccination early to prevent illness.
From 10 July to 18 August, people were asked for their views on options for changing the way NHS commissioning is arranged in Birmingham and Solihull. The consultation covered NHS Birmingham CrossCity, NHS Birmingham South Central and NHS Solihull Clinical Commissioning Groups.
Patients who take regular medication are being reminded by NHS Birmingham South Central CCG to ensure they have enough repeat medicines in stock to last them over the bank holiday when their GP Practice will be closed.
- August Bank Holiday pharmacy opening times
- Citizens Group: NHS Finance Hackathon
- Interim Chief Executive appointed for NHS Birmingham CrossCity, Birmingham South Central and Solihull CCGs
- Ambulance Response Programme
- Roaring to #EndFGM
- ‘Feeling Better Already’ - Our Community Day & AGM
- Use glasses and creams to protect from the sun’s beams
- Have your say and make a difference to health services
- Join the fight against Diabetes
- Building Carer Friendly Communities
- Sunshine and hay fever go hand-in-hand
- Ransomware cyber-attack
- National Advice for Patients following Cyber Attack
- UPDATED 14th May: Statement on NHS Cyber Attack
- Celebrate your Nurses
- Mental Health - you’re not alone
- Be Ready For Dying Matters
- May bank holiday pharmacy times
- Celebrating Local Success
- Spring clean your health
- Put a spring in your step
- Patients Set To Benefit From More Clinical Pharmacists In GP Surgeries
- Easter Bank Holiday Pharmacy Opening Times
- Take egg- stra care this Easter
- Improving mental health services for veterans and armed forces personnel approaching discharge
- Bowel cancer – the killer symptoms
- Next steps on the Five Year Forward View
- New campaign raises awareness of cancer warning signs
- Ovarian cancer: the killer symptoms to look out for
- March for Men