Dr Asfia Aftab graduated from London in 1998. She and her husband are both GP partners in a small practice in Kings Heath. She has a special interest in Elderly Care Medicine, and believes passionately in continuity of care and patient empowerment.
Dr Raja Segar Ramachandram has been GP Principal at Moor Green Lane Medical Centre, Moseley, for 23 years.
He is also an associate specialist at Birmingham Chest Clinic, a GP trainer and appraiser and a tutor at Birmingham University.
Dr Aman Baksh Mann is a GP partner, GP trainer and GP appraiser. He has worked at Fernley Medical Centre, Sparkhill, for 15 years and is committed to increasing access and expanding the services provided by primary care. Working in an inner city area, he is keen to narrow the health inequality gap and looks to commission services to help the local population live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dr Clare Elliott has been a GP for 17 years and is a partner at Harborne Medical Practice.
She has taught other GPs about the latest developments in sexual health and contraception and carries out GP appraisals.
- Kings Norton Network Lead: Dr Nitesh Mistry
- Northfield Network Lead: Dr Mukesh Bhardwaj (Caldicott Guardian)
- Secondary Care Consultant: Dr Mark Gannon
- Practice Manager Lead: Naila Ahmed (Equality and Diversity Lead)
- Public Health Representative: John Denley
- Lay Advisor: Christine Barve
- Local Authority Representative: Alan Lotinga
- Chief Finance Officer: John Guggenheim (Senior Information Risk Owner)
- Chief Accountable Officer: Dr Diane Reeves
- Vice Chair: Denise Plumpton
- Chair: Dr Andrew Coward